CONNECTION POINT RESOURCES
Welcome to the Connection Point Virtual Lag B’omer Parade.
On this page, you’ll find all the resources you need to follow along together with thousands of other children participating from all around the world.
*Password will be sent through your school. All the school codes can be found further down this page.
PARTICIPATING SCHOOL CODES
- Chabad Youth Melbourne: CYM
- Cheder at the Ohel: CAH
- Cheder Chabad Boys, Palm Beach County, Florida: CCF
- Cheder Chabad Philadelphia Boys: CCP
- Cheder Lubavitch Chicago Boys: CLC
- Cheder Menachem, Los Angeles: CMLA
- Hebrew Academy Boys, Margate FL: CAMF
- Lamplighters Yeshivah: LYCH
- LEC Middle School – Boys: LECF
- Lubavitch Cheder Day School Boys, St. Paul, Minnesota: LCM
- My Shliach – Boys: MSB
- Nigri International Shluchim Online School Boys: OSB
- Oholie Menachem, Postville IA: OMP
- Oholei Torah: OT
- Oholei Torah 8th Grade: OT8
- OYY Lubavitch Boys: OYYM
- Sacramento Jewish Academy – Boys: SJAB
- Tomchei Tmimim, Ocean Parkway: TTOP
- Torah Academy – Boys: TAB
- Torah Academy High – Boys: TAH
- United Lubavitcher Yeshiva: ULYCH
- Bais Rebbe – 8th Grade: BR8
- B.C.M. of L.A.: BCMLA
- Bnos Menachem: BMCH
- Cheder Chabad Philadelphia Girls: CCPG
- Cheder Lubavitch Chicago Girls: CLCG
- Cheder Chabad Girls, Palm Beach County, Florida: CCGF
- Hebrew Academy Girls, Margate FL: HAF
- Lamplighters Yeshivah: LYCHG
- Lubavitch Cheder Day School Girls, St. Paul, Minnesota: LCCMG
- My Shliach – Girls: MSG
- Nigri International Shluchim Online School Girls: OLG
- Sacramento Jewish Academy – Girls: SJAG
- Torah Academy – Girls: TAG
- Torah Academy High – Girls: TAH
About Connection Point
Connection Point is a unique school program which gives children the tools to watch and understand sichos (talks) directly from the Rebbe.
Connection Point creates a great sense of pride within each child, which motivates them to continue learning and connecting with the Rebbe.
Connection Point has been tremendously successful since its launch, and last year the program was run in 37 schools worldwide.
Connection Point is a JEM project in collaboration with Tzivos Hashem.
- Last week’s Connection Point Event Almost Didn’t Happen…
- “Connection Point High” Set For Another Round
- Special Gifts for Schools Joining Lag B’omer Rally
- Connection Point High Takes Off, Plus an Exciting Competition
- Seventy Years Later: Children to Watch and Learn From the Rebbe
Connection Point is a Project of JEM in Collaboration with Tzivos Hashem