About Connection Point
Connection Point is a unique school program which gives children the tools to watch and understand sichos (talks) directly from the Rebbe.
Connection Point creates a great sense of pride within each child, which motivates them to continue learning and connecting with the Rebbe.
Connection Point has been tremendously successful since its launch, and last year the program was run in 37 schools worldwide.
Connection Point is a JEM project in collaboration with Tzivos Hashem.
- Seventy Years Later: Children to Watch and Learn From the Rebbe
- In 770, Parents and Children Watch and Learn from the Rebbe
- Is Your School Signed Up?
- 4 weeks, 3,000 students, 35 schools!
- Bringing the Rebbe to High School Girls
Connection Point is a Project of JEM in Collaboration with Tzivos Hashem